Sunday, July 25, 2010

Since I seem to spend a good part of my day wondering what's for dinner, I assume there are many of you out there that also ponder this all important question day in and day out. So, I decided to share my successes and failures in this department with the thought that we could all support each other and share some inspiration on the dinner front from time to time.

First a few guidelines:
  • I won't post every day as some nights we go out for dinner...
  • We eat pretty healthy, so there won't be pot pies, mac and cheese, or other mega calorie dinners.
  • I keep it pretty simple: main, salad, vegetable, for the most part. But feel free to add bread or pasta if you want.
  • We do a lot of grilling (actually Dave, my husband, does the actual grilling, but I do everything else).
  • I'll try to post all the recipes or a link to them if possible.
  • Dave does the dishes........willingly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment